The FishLab Rattle Toad frogs are incredibly detailed and are designed to catch the attention of hungry bass from a great distance. The key feature of the Rattle Toad is the over-sized rattle chamber that is mounted in the head of the toad and keeps the bait lying flat on the water, making it easier for fish to track the bait over thick mats of grass or through heavy scum lines. They have easy walking action with light use of the rod. The highly detailed and textured back of the toad mimics the reel texture of a frog and the floating PVC legs keep the frog up on the surface.
- Highly detailed back on the toad mimics the real texture of a frog.
- Toad hook sits up high on the side of the body so the toad has to compress less to expose hook points.
- Over-sized rattle chamber in the head of the toad keeps the toad lying flat and makes it easier for fish to track the bait over thick mats of grass or through heavy scum lines.
- Designed in three bass busting sizes: A baby 2 1/4" size, 2 3/4", and a magnum 3 1/2" toad for over-sized bass.
- Available in both life-like and classic frog colors.
- Easy walking action with light use of the rod. As with any frog to walk it-walk the slack in your line-not the bait.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.