- Approximately 10-1/2" long
- Flexible wire allows lures to swim naturally.
- Gets floating crankbaits to any depth.
- Adds casting distance to ulralight lures.
- Makes long-lining obsolete.
- "Bait-Chase" presentation for more strikes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The fish had lockjaw regardless of how or what we tried.'Nother day...
I wanted to try using this rig for salt water and fresh water but find it is too light weight to get down to the deeper waters that I wanted to reach without adding more weight. I'll be OK in the 5-7 foot depths but don't think it will work for me over this but I will see. I'm glad I also got the tandem rig which will work quite well.
These are great for a leader adds extra flash and protection for your lure
Opened box and saw some small wires on the bottom picked them up trying to figure out what it was then I came to me. It was the Boo Ha Flex rig, I was planning to use it for halibut fishing but is really small maybe designed for fresh water. Now a dust collector.