The Okuma Ceymar Spinning Reel features a cyclonic flow rotor design, increasing air flow through the ported rotor, which minimizes water intrusion and corrosion. It features a precision elliptical gearing system, creating less friction during casting for increased distance and accuracy, as well as longer line life and much smoother drag pressures.
- Gear ratio: 5:0:1
- Weight: 232g
- Line retrieve: 65.5cm
- Max drag force: 6 kg
- Mono line capacity (mm): 0.20/200, 0.25/130, 0.30/100
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged zinc, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- C-65 - models feature ergo grip handle style
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue
- Line control system on the spool for better line-lay
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have one that I've used for a few years now. Ordered this one cause I couldn't pass up the great deal. This one is just as nice, and preforms up to par. Well satisfied.